101, 3505 14 St SW
C303 12445 Lake Fraser Dr SE
1117 Kensington Rd NW
10634 82 Ave (Whyte Ave) NW
124th Street Studio
12302 Stony Plain Road
Feedback & Suggestions
Questions, feedback or just want to say hi? Don’t be shy, fill out our inquiry.
Want to be part of the BUSINESS OF HAPPINESS? APPLY TODAY!View Positions
We are in the business of happiness
2 positions available
Do you love YYC Cycle and would like to work with some of the best people around? ...Read More...
Do you love YYC Cycle and would like to work with some of the best people around?
Well, you’re in luck! We have Crew (energy exchange) positions at all three of our studios.
So what does being Crew look like?
We ask that our Crew commit to at least one 4 hour shift per week doing a variety of tasks such as cleaning, chatting with the Bikergang and helping out at the front desk when necessary. For every 4 hour shift, you will receive 2 spin classes onto your account. You are always allowed to pick up more shifts as well.
What would I be doing during my shifts?
As Crew, your main priority is, of course, taking care of the Bikergang. Helping get them set up on bikes, studio tours and giving that warm welcome that makes us unique. Other duties involve doing laundry, vacuuming, cleaning the showers, cleaning the washrooms, and other ‘general cleaning’ duties. It’s a fun atmosphere and definitely a social one at that. Our Crew truly are our family!
What are the expectations of being Crew for YYC Cycle?
We expect that upon application you have a love for Spin! We want to be sure that you love our studio and our vibe before you make a commitment to us, and we make a commitment to you! We ask that all our Crew commit to a minimum six-month period working at least one 4-hour shift/week.
Having a Crew shift should be treated as a regular paying job; Crew are expected to show up on time each week for their shift. If you can’t come in for some reason (illness, out of town) then it’s your responsibility to have it covered and to let your Manager know. Crew are always willing to swap and help you out when you’re in a bind.
Sound fun? Let’s get that application in!
Email all resumes to email@example.com
Role Title - Studio Lead ...Read More...
Role Title - Studio Lead
Role Type - Full time.
Pay - Salary + Benefits + Bonus.
Our Studio Leads will contribute to the company growth by expertly and efficiently managing their studio and leading their studio team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the Company culture and brand. This person will be interpersonally savvy with a strong business acumen and have the ability to creatively problem solve and learn on the fly. This person embodies integrity, confidence, is a role model, is bold, is strategic, and is responsible for and the ultimate owner of the success and health of your Studio.
This position reports to the Head of Studio Operations. The responsibilities and duties of this position described here are representative of those an employee must perform. This is not a comprehensive list and other duties may be assigned.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Foster the Company Community and Culture in your studio
- Set the weather in your studio so your team loves to come to work
- Be a hospitality champion that provides exceptional hospitality to riders and staff, and inspires their team to uphold high hospitality standards and our core values
- Build and foster relationships in your studio, with your Motivators and local community
- Acknowledge your teams wins and show gratitude
DECISION MAKING AND BUSINESS ACUMEN
- Identify and execute opportunities with corporate partnerships and community impact
- Ensure that all company-wide initiatives are executed in your studio
- Develop and execute new rider acquisition and retention plans alongside marketing team and leadership direction
BUILDING EFFECTIVE TEAMS
- Maintain regular In-Studio time of 30 hours/week, with an additional 10 hours/week of administrative time.
- Proactively address your studio’s hiring needs by identifying your team’s strengths and areas of opportunity
- Responsible for onboarding, training and development of all new Key Leaders
- Oversee the onboarding, training and development of all new Crew by Key Leaders
- Provide in the moment feedback and coaching to your team when necessary
- Manage back end software ensuring accuracy in Key Leader and Crew Schedules
- Responsible for filling regional weekly Crew TBDs via Slack channels
- Manage back end software ensuring Crew classes are added weekly for work performed
- Responsible for assisting Head of Studio Programming with weekly and monthly Motivator communications, as requested.
- Oversee that proper purchasing and late cancellation processes are being performed in studio
- Responsible for management of rider loyalty programs and systems, including 50th and 500th Water bottles.
- Managing Studio cleaning schedule and Bike Maintenance schedules
- Manage Studio maintenance needs and communicate process with ownership in an expedient manner
- Analyze and manage studio inventory systems
- Continuously identify and develop high potential employees
- Coach your team on time management and prioritization of tasks/initiatives to ensure all deadlines are met
- Maintain regular meeting Pulses with Key Leader team
- Managing weekly POD point tally and submission
- Organize and Hold Quarterly Key Leader/Crew meetings to maintain alignment with team and overall Company direction
- Responsible for Creating weekly communication among all Key Leaders and Crew via MailChimp
- Responsible for weekly Inventory Reports, to be submitted to the Head of Creative and Design every Wednesday.
- Be willing to fill in for last-minute/emergency shift substitutions and Key Leader/Crew schedule changes, including weekends.
- Assist with annual events, including Bi-Annual Summits and team events, along with leadership team
- Responsible for resolving Bikergang conflicts and complaints with a solution and relationship-oriented mindset
- Manage and Communicate Regular cultural initiatives including KL/Crew Spotlights
LEARNING ON THE FLY
- Be an expert on studio specific and company-wide operational procedures and policies
- Seamlessly transition yourself, team, and studio to new ways of working and processes
- Be open to, embrace and manage change within your studio and your team
CREATIVE PROBLEM SOLVING
- Confidently manage conflict in high pressure situations
- Demonstrate a solution oriented mindset and ability to execute within company standards in any situation
- Proactively identify and address difficult situations
- Must have superior customer service and hospitality skills
- Must be highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- Strong ability to communicate clearly with team members, riders, and senior management
- Must be able to work flexible/non-traditional hours including weekends and some holidays
- Personal passion for fitness and/or the Company brand is required
If interested, please email your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org